Gym & Learn Preschool Program
Our amazing Gym & Learn Preschool Program is an Early Education program which provides children ages 3-5 the opportunity to get a “jump start” on learning the important academic, physical, and social skills necessary to be prepared for kindergarten.
Zoey Zapple, who has a B.S.W. in Social Work and a concentration in Early Childhood Education, is our Preschool Director & Head Teacher, with over 12 years of experience teaching our Kindergym and Gym & Learn Programs. Sabrina Allgood, is our Assistant Teacher, and is in her 3rd year at CGA. Both Zoey & Sabrina have their own children, so they understand your concerns! We provide age appropriate learning in an active setting.
TYPICAL DAY SCHEDULE:
- 9:00-9:15 Arrive – Arts & Crafts or Play on Carpet
- 9:20 Outside Recess
- 10:10 Snack Time
- 10:20 Circle Time~Days of the Week, Month, Season, Weather, Songs for Body Parts, Names, Phonics. New Concept is introduced & taught~Active Learning, Discussion, Vocabulary, Writing, Math, Science
- 11:00 Gym Free Play & Gymnastics Class
- 12:00 Lunch Time/Story Time
- 12:30 Clean Up & Read in Reading Corner
- 12:45-1:00 Drive through Pick Up @ the Gazebo
Our Gym & Learn program helps your child learn self-discipline, sharing, good manners, being kind, and taking turns, while developing a healthy self image through the sport of gymnastics. Combining academics, physical fitness, and pro-social interaction will help your child reach his or her full potential, enjoy learning, and begin life physically fit! Gymnastics class, developmental approach to academics, and free play every day! 3 days, 4 days, or 5 days a week available. Best value program is 5 days a week! Tuition is weekly, paid in advance on Friday for the upcoming week. 2 week paid notice is required if dropping before the school year is over. All students MUST be potty trained!