Gym & Learn Preschool Program
Our amazing Gym & Learn Preschool Program is an Early Education program which provides children ages 3-5 the opportunity to get a “jump start” on learning the important academic, physical, and social skills necessary to be prepared for Kindergarten.
TYPICAL DAY SCHEDULE:
- 9:00-9:15 Arrive – Arts & Crafts or Play on Carpet
- 9:15 Outside Recess
- 10:00 Snack Time
- 10:15 Circle Time~Days of the Week, Month, Season, Weather, Songs for Body Parts, Names, Phonics. New Concept is introduced & taught~Active Learning, Discussion, Vocabulary, Writing, Math, Science
- 11:00 Gym Free Play & Gymnastics Class
- 12:00 Lunch Time/Story Time
- 12:30 Clean Up & Read in Reading Corner
- 12:45-1:00 Convenient Drive Thru Pick Up @ the Gazebo
Our Gym & Learn program helps your child learn self sufficiency, self-discipline, sharing, good manners, being kind, and taking turns, while developing a healthy self image through the sport of gymnastics. Combining academics, physical fitness, and pro-social interaction will help your child reach his or her full potential, enjoy learning, and begin life physically fit! Gymnastics class, developmental approach to academics, and free play every day! 3 days, 4 days, or 5 days a week available. Best value program is 5 days a week! Tuition is weekly, paid in advance on Fridays for the upcoming week. 2 week paid notice is required if dropping before the school year is over. All students MUST be potty trained, able to separate, and be ready to learn!
Zoey Zapple, who has a B.S.W. in Social Work and a concentration in Early Childhood Education, is our Preschool Director & Head Teacher, with over 12 years of experience teaching our Kindergym and Gym & Learn Programs. Sabrina Allgood, is our Assistant Teacher, and is in her 3rd year at CGA. Both Zoey & Sabrina have their own children, so they understand your concerns! We provide age appropriate learning in an active setting.