Gym & Learn Preschool
Our amazing Gym & Learn Preschool is an Early Education program which provides children ages 3-5 the opportunity to get a “jump start” on learning the important academic, physical, and social skills necessary to be prepared for kindergarten.
Taught by long time coach Zoey Zapple, who has a B.S.W. in Social Work and a concentration in Early Childhood Education, our program provides age appropriate learning in an active setting.
TYPICAL DAY SCHEDULE:
- 9:00-9:15 Arrive, Arts & Crafts or Play on Carpet
- 9:20 Circle Time~Days of the Week, Month, Season, Weather, Songs for Body Parts, Names, Phonics. New Concept is introduced & taught~Active Learning, Discussion, Vocabulary, Writing, Math, Science
- 10:15 Snack Time
- 10:30 Outside Free Play
- 11:00 Gym Free Play & Gymnastics Class
- 12:00 Lunch Time/Story Time
- 12:30 Clean Up & Go Play Outside
- 12:45-1:00 Parent Pick Up
Another exciting feature of our Gym & Learn program helps your child learn self-discipline, sharing, and taking turns, while developing a healthy self image through the sport of gymnastics. Combining academics, physical fitness, and pro-social interaction will help your child reach his or her full potential, enjoy learning, and begin life physically fit! Gymnastics class, developmental approach to academics, and free play every day! 3 days, 4 days, or 5 days a week available. Best value program is 5 days a week! Tuition is weekly, paid in advance